Ephesians 4:12-13: To equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. At W4JCC you will find a Ministry to fit the interest and needs of the members
- CHURCH ADMINISTRATOR: The purpose of this role is to provide support for the church pastor and other ministry groups. The church administrator is the point person responsible for communications, church mail, e-mail, and voice mail. This individual will also handle the filing of attendance logs and visitor cards. Handles all clerical & administrative duties for church policy, procedure, protocol, purchasing, and Annual Reporting. (Evangelist Heard, Executive Administrator; Min. Keyoni, Church Administrator)
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER: Prepare the adults to survive and thrive in the world in which they live as they experience God's power through the teaching of his word. This power is realized as the students experience Jesus Christ through discipleship and fellowship and the weekly lesson. (Min. Rayna Heard, on 1st Sunday; Min. Keyoni Buchanan on 3rd Sunday; Pastor Heard on 4th Sunday; Min. Rayna Heard on 5th Sunday)
- YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER: Prepare the youth to survive and thrive in the world in which they live as they experience God's power through the teaching of his word and youth activities. This power is realized as the students experience Jesus Christ through weekly lessons and teachings.
- YOUTH MINISTRY: Plans monthly activities for the youth. Responsible for planning all 5th Sunday Youth Services. Provide teachings on current events topics for the youth. (Min. Rayna, Min. Keyoni-Assistant)
- USHER BOARD MINISTRIES: This ministry warmly extends a hand of welcome and greeting to all who enter our doors. Responsible for providing first time visitors with visitors cards/first impression cards and passing them along to the Visitor’s follow-up coordinator. This position requires a team of godly women and men who work together during services to maintain order and keep the peace of God flowing. They are called to be servants and to help wherever and whenever needed. "I'd rather be a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord ..." (Min. Rayna)
- SPECIAL EVENTS CHAIRPERSON: (1) Plan and coordinate the anniversary services. Plans and coordinate food/beverage for the services and special events; Decorations/Pulpit Attendant: to ensure that all areas are coordinated appropriately; Works closely with the Pastor and Sister Heard for further instructions. (2) Other events included are Annual Retreat, Pastor Appreciation month and Annual Musical.
- CHURCH HISTORIAN: Responsible for recording church activities and events. Keep all information updated in the Church’s journal. This individual is responsible for providing the Church Administrator with the history information for Anniversary Celebration program. (Evangelist Heard)
- CHURCH PHOTOGRAPHER: Responsible for photographing all special events and special guest speakers at Sunday Services. Coordinate pictures of special events for display on bulletin board with the Bulletin Board Coordinator. (Evangelist Heard)
- BULLETIN BOARD: Monitor and update the bulletin board with announcements, upcoming events, publicity of other church events and other displays as needed. *MATERIALS SHOULD BE APPROVED BY THE PASTOR BEFORE POSTING.* (Minister Rayna)
- PUBLICITY COORDINATOR: Coordinate the publicity of the Ministry, Anniversary Victory Celebration and any special services via mailings to local churches, announcements to selected radio stations and newspapers. Create database for mailings and input names into the church mailing list; update list as needed. Maintain and update Church web page. (Evangelist Heard)
- VISITORS FOLLOW-UP COORDINATOR: Contact first time visitors to express our thanks to them for coming and worshipping with us and also to inquire if there are any special needs the ministry can assist with. Send out letters of acknowledgement to all first time visitors from the information gathered from the visitor’s card. (Minister Keyoni)
- INTERCESSORY PRAYER LEADER: Attends and leads Sunday prayer. Pray for the Ministry and the Pastor and his wife. Pray for the request placed in prayer box. Pray for the needs of the service in advance. Be available and prepared to minister at the Altar during the services. (Pastor Heard)
- TELEPHONE COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON: Contact members to notify them of changes in services and to inform them of any special upcoming events. Provide information to the members at the request of the Pastor. (Minister Keyoni)
- BAPTISMAL AND COMMUNION MINISTRY CHAIRPERSON: Assist with the preparation of candidates for Baptism. Clean and replace baptismal towels. Assist with the preparation of Communion vessels and monitor the communion supplies. Clean and store communion trays after each communion service.
- BIRTHDAY COMMITTEE COORDINATOR: Coordinate to ensure that birthdays are acknowledged and celebrated. Arrange for cards to be created and or purchased and signed for distribution. Responsible for Fellowship area decorations for birthday celebration. Display candles on cake and serve the honorees. This person works closely with the Hospitality committee.
- HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR: Plans and coordinates the hospitality for Sunday and food for special events. The individual in this position will provide an environment where the saints and visitors can share refreshments and build relationships. (Minister Rayna)
- CHURCH CLOSET MONITOR: Monitor the closet for removal of items not being used. Inform Pastor or Evangelist Heard when supplies are running low and items need to be replaced or reordered. (Minister Keyoni)
- KITCHEN CLOSET MONITOR: Monitor the supplies in the kitchen closet for hospitality supplies and clean up closet and inventory supplies. (Minister Rayna)
- MEDIA MINISTRY CHAIRPERSON: Responsible for the taping of Sunday Services. All tapes are to be properly labeled with the Church’s name, date of service, speaker, and scripture verse and message title. Coordinate pre-worship music to be played prior to service and after service. Monitor the tape supplies and replenish tapes as needed.
- CHOIR DIRECTOR: Coordinate choir practices and be responsible for introducing new songs to the choir. Arrange repertoire for any choir invitations to other churches and Sunday services. Responsible for selecting accompaniment tracks for practices. (Evangelist Heard)
- MUSIC MINISTRY: The purpose of the Music Ministry is to render songs of praise, worship and exhortation during the Sunday morning worship service and other events. (Evangelist Heard)
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR: Connects the ministry with the needs within the community and win the lost souls to Christ. (Evangelist Heard)
- RETREAT COORDINATOR: Plan and coordinate the church’s annual retreat. Network with local churches and retreat facility coordinators to publicize the retreat. (Min. Rayna Heard)
Witness for Jesus Christian Church - 19200 Hollyhills Drive NE - Bothell, WA 98011
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 97, Bothell, WA 98041